Educational Hearing Seminar – May
May 3rd, 2017 • 11am-1:30pm
HEALTHY HEARING, HEALTHY BRAIN
When you take proactive steps to protect your hearing health, you may also reduce your risk of serious cognitive disease.
Topics of Discussion Will Include:
- Risk Factors of Hearing Loss
- The Relationship Between Untreated Hearing Loss & Dementia
- The Relationship Between Untreated Hearing Loss, Diabetes & Heart Disease
- What to Look for in a Hearing Care Professional
- The Truth About Costs of Hearing Aids — Value vs. Price
Manahawkin Holiday Inn(732) 908-7677
Isidore Kirsh, Ph.D. CCC-A, F.A.A.A.
NJ Lic. #678
Kimberly Rudolph, Au.D., CCC-A, F.A.A.A.
NJ Lic. #1258
Rachael Rennert, Au.D., F.A.A.A.
NJ Lic #920