Educational Hearing Seminar – November
November 8th, 2017 • 11am-1:30pm
Risk Factors of Untreated Hearing Loss
When you take proactive steps to protect your hearing health, you may also reduce your risk of serious cognitive disease.
Topics of Discussion Will Include:
- Risk Factors of Hearing Loss
- What to look for in a hearing care professional
- The relationship between untreated hearing loss and dementia
- The relationship between untreated hearing loss, diabetes, and heart disease
- What to Look for in a Hearing Care Professional
- The truth about costs of hearing aids — value vs. price
Attendees will be able to book a complimentary hearing consultation. Lunch will be provided
Manahawkin Holiday Inn(732) 908-7677
Isidore Kirsh, Ph.D. CCC-A, F.A.A.A.
NJ Lic. #678
Kimberly Rudolph, Au.D., CCC-A, F.A.A.A.
NJ Lic. #1258
Rachael Rennert, Au.D., F.A.A.A.
NJ Lic #920
Manahawkin Holiday Inn
151 NJ-72, Manahawkin, NJ 08050